Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vintage finds at ATELIER-MAYER.COM

My fashion mantra is somewhat like that of a new bride: "Something old, something new, something borrowed...something red!" These days we all like to mix a bit of high-street, high fashion, cheap n cheerful, luxury and vintage. In my experience though, online vintage can be a bit hit and miss. Atelier-mayer.com however, really gets it right. Apart from jawdroppingly fantastic jewellery, clothes, shoes and Objects D'Arts on the "Madame Mayers Loves" page, there are also tips on buying vintage and some links to very useful sites for art and fashion history (which I immensely enjoyed going through!) I had a very hard job indeed to choose the photos to post from their site as I couldn't limit myself, anyways this is what I decided on!


Sexy black 1980's Mini Dress by Tadashi


Elsa Schiaparelli 1950's Gold and Silver Wedge Shoes


1960s Black and Red Scalloped Bag


Pucci 1970's Print Silk Handbag

Yves Saint Laurent Silk Fuchsia Bolero and Gold Skirt

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog, and yours is super cute!
    http://www.redpoppyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete