Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jane Foster - Retro Cushions.

How about these groovy retro cushions - these are almost too good to sit on! If you like retro/ vintage/ Orla Kiely/ Cath Kidston et al then you will love these cushions from Brighton designer and illustrator Jane Foster! (one of my favourite designers of all things retro/ kitsch and cool!). Here's the link to her lovely cushion shop! http://www.janefostervintagecushions.bigcartel.com/. Oh, and she also creates designs for the wonderful new Clothkits site (featured in one of my earlier posts!)




2 comments:

  1. I love these Jane Foster cushions, gorgeous colours and fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her stuff is so colorful - she does great desgns for ClothKits too! I'm a HUGE fan of your work BTW. I came across some of your lovely felt pictures on Etsy a while ago, and did a post on them! I've noticed you have some v nice new items in there too! x Pargy

    ReplyDelete