Friday, June 4, 2010

Life's a Stitch

I normally HATE embroidery (probably because I can't do it). Some of you may disagree, but I think it is the girliest, most stupid waste of time (apart from knitting, which is now only cool because Eith Piaff used to click away with a pair of knitting needles). Anyways, I saw this the other day and it made me smile. There's quite a few different kits on here, but before you hit the link, I might firstly point out that the language in quite a few of these is full-on (just in case you are checking these out whilst on your lunchbreak!)
http://www.subversivecrossstitch.com/kits/rug.html

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you find these things but this made me chuckle - sorry you've pissed some-one off but the price of honesty is not pleasing everyone all the time, hey ho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know; it's not like it's a punk zine from the 70s now is it!

    ReplyDelete