Thursday, June 3, 2010

Broad Bean & Mint Dip.

I love this little foodie blog. It has a very nice community feel to it: has excellent recipies which are illustrated with great photos, and (totally coincidentally) also finishes with the word, yeah! I've had a go at a few of these recipes now, and I have to say they are very user friendly! The only thing that I have found recently is that they have a lot less posts than in previous times, but hey, it is the summer and we are all entitled to a break! Here is a great broad bean recipe. Now, I know that some people don't like broad beans, but I do think this is down to fact that they had them cooked in a nasty 1970's school-dinner-overboiled-stylee. Either try this recipe from Foodforfriendsyeah!, or have a go at a salad with rocket, broad beans, asparagus and goats cheese - very nice with a lemony salad dressing. Find dip recipe here:
http://www.foodforfriendsyeah.co.uk/2010/06/01/broadbean-and-mint-dip/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this link to this. Yum!

    Nice range of interesting topics here on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete