Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tatty Devine - Collaborations

I've loved Tatty Devine stuff for quite some time now (I featured their "Modern" necklace at the Tate Shop in an earlier post on Popartrockgirlyeah!). However, it was my friend Bonnie that highlighted the below Wizard of Oz necklace after seeing the Patrick Cox "Dorothy" post I did the other day (cheers Bonnie!) So I thought it'd been some time since I had a look in their shop, and went for a little peek this morning; I was very happy at what I saw! The "Ruby Slippers Necklace" is one of their many fantastic collaboration pieces online (this particular piece has been made for the Royal Festival Hall's production of the Wizard of Oz!)

Other favourites are; an amazing glasses necklace tribute to those singing sculpture poo-masters Gilbert & George, a "French Navy" tattoo anchor necklace for one of their favourite bands - "Camera Obscura" and last up a "London Roller Girls" necklace, dedicated to the "Steam Rollers" (who are as the site puts it, "a team of twisted Victoriana anarchists... on roller skates!) Phew, it's all too much, I need to sit down!








2 comments: