Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Birthday Buttons!

My lovely friend Cata (aka The Smudge), recently bought me a great retro button brooch from Marie Finlay for my birthday. I've been checking out her website this evening and I have to say there is some really cute stuff on there which would make ideal Christmas pressies! My birthday is on remembrance day and I always buy a poppy, but as I'm a bit scatty, I've usually lost it by the end of the day. Now I have found a solution - buy a Marie Finlay Poppy brooch, and £1.00 of proceeds go towards the Poppy appeal fund, and I can put some money in the tin each year too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Thank you so much for including me in your blog..it is so good to have some feedback on my goodies, I love creating and it's great to hear that someone else gets joy from what I make too!

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie

    U r welcome - I think your stuff is lovely!!! and I've been getting lots of very nice comments about my new brooch!

    I'm from Newbury and so It's also nice to post some articles on top local finds from time to time!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete