Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Holly Fulton @ Browns

How utterly Metropolis-ArtDeco-Tastic are these incredible items by Holly Fulton at Browns. I've been an Art Deco obsessive since my early teens and anything like this makes me want to get the smelling salts out. Prices range from a very reasonable £120 for the Perspex earrings, to a somewhat scorchio £3,105.00 for the light-coloured dress (but the craftsmanship on these garments is absolutely incredible). Find out more about the intriguing Ms Fulton's amazing work here!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to someone new! Love the art deco motif...
    RedPoppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the art-deco thingy but a tad too expensive for my tastes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Red Poppy. Im glad you like them. Nearly as nice as your beautiful hats (but not quite!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Carole. Yes a bit of out my currrent price range too - hopefully we might see some nice versions come out on the high street soon!!

    ReplyDelete