Friday, October 15, 2010

The B28 Floating Hotel

OK, I know what you're thinking, crazy girl , why is she showing me pictures of a floating hotel in Amsterdam in October?! Truth is, I only found this the other day whilst routing through some old newspaper supplements, and when I saw the design of this place, I immediately thought wow, I must share! Anyway, I'm sure it's fully heated (although I'm totally prepared to freeze for the sake of good design if it's not!) This floating hotel, or houseboat, was originally a sailing barge and as you can see from the below photos, the interior has been designed to a very high spec. I've put a photo at the bottom, for nostalgic reasons, to show you how the vessel originally looked! On a practical note, the B28 is located very near to Amsterdam's Centraal Station and the rates are very reasonable (so I know where I'm going on holiday next year)! Find out more here!





No comments:

Post a Comment