Monday, August 2, 2010

Carianne Moore

Carianne Moore is a graduate of the London College of Fashion and creates the most exquisitely bold design-led accessories. The couture hats are to die for, and her lovely Art Noveau style clutches are something just that bit different to other high end accessories at the moment. Also, check out the wonderful chunky necklace below (with accompanying photo of a shoot from March's Vogue Magazine) - it's amazing; like something out of Starship Troopers!





2 comments:

  1. Isn't Carianne stuff great? I'm going to see her and Mike at their studio in the next couple of weeks. I'll take some pictures. Hope you're good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina. I think her stuff is exquisite! I'll keep my eyes peeled for your pictures! x Pargy!

    ReplyDelete