Tuesday, July 27, 2010

..and now for something a little dark!

This post is a bit of a double whammy as I haven't done a "Something 4 the Boys" post for a while; and also, I keep meaning to do a write up on the website "Culture Label", which I have to confess, I am totally addicted to! Culture Label is simply a site which trawls through the museum shops of all the top UK art galleries and museums, to bring you the bestest stuff ever! Whoever does the selecting has seriously good taste (so good in fact, I usually have to hide my credit card every time I go on the site!) I have selected some slightly macabre, but utterly lovely objects for the men in your life!

"For The Love Of God: The Making Of The Diamond Skull" - Book

"Don't make wild promises you can't keep" bedding - how apt!

Very real looking silver thumb knife rest - you can have a lot of fun with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment