Monday, May 24, 2010

Sewn up

What's wonderously 70's, colourful and updated and improved for the 21st Century? No it's not Engelbert Humperdinck, it is of course - clothkits! If you visit http://www.clothkits.co.uk/ you will see that they have a collection of fantastically cool and well priced items designed by people such as Rob Ryan and the fabby Jane Foster (her stuff on here is my favourite). So, if you think sewing is too difficult (yep) - beg, borrow or steal a cheapo sewing machine and get stuck in! I've posted some pictures of  what I think are the real showstopping pieces!

Groovy bag man

Jane Foster bag and purse kit

Trellick Tower children's dress (People Will Always Need Plates)

Cute sewing machine necklace

1 comment:

  1. OMG Clothkits! I'm so excited! Have just rung my mum to tell her. I had a Cloth Kitty doll!

    ReplyDelete