Monday, May 17, 2010

Punky Allsorts

Anybody who knows me knows that I LOVE plastic jewellery. I would actually go as far to say that quite often I prefer it to fine jewellery! If you know of any great plastic jewellery brands or shops that I could feature, then please send me an email to the pargypost address, and if it fits with the overall aesthetics/ tone of the site, then I will give it a review!

Punky Allsorts are a really fun/ young/ vibrant company. Their arm candy is often spotted adorning the limbs of uber celebrities; but yet this stuff is affordable for us mere mortals! I particularly love their bracelets - nearly good enough to eat (although they really are plastic and not candy jewellery like when you were a kid!) http://www.punkyallsorts.com/





Punky Funky bracelets!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes plastic can be magic... I love that colours!!! Amazing! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete