Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just bloggin

I'm getting a bit of an old hand at starting up blogs. At first I did a jewellery blog. This mainly constituted photos of  cool jewellery with accompanying text containing lots of exclamation marks! After a while though, I got fed up with just publishing pictures of earrings and bracelets - there are only so many superlatives to describe desirable jewellery. E.g. gorgeous, lovely, dazzling...gorgeous, lovely, dazzling. Then I thought I'd write a kind of listings blog about things happening in my town. Except nothing ever happens in my town. What next then? I could have done a Suzie Bubble kind of blog where I take pictures of myself in my faded clothes from Peacocks, on my Iphone, badly, in my bathroom (as we all know that using a mirror is the only way to try to take even a half-decent piccie of yourself on a mobile). Or what about a foodie/ lifestyle blog with lots of photos of prettily chopped vegetables alongside recipes that I've cribbed from people's blogs? Hmmmm. Ultimately, I've decided not to have any themes or topics for future posts. Instead I'm just going to write about whatever fluff happens to be floating around in my head at any given time...so here it is, Popartrockgirlyeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment