Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stephen Webster - The Seven Deadly Sins!

I've admired Stephen Webster's blingtastic jewellery for some time now, but nothing prepared me for the new "Seven Deadly Sins" range. Is it sinful? Yep. Is it Deadly? Well yes on the wallet it is. But hell what do you expect from such a deliberately ostentatious brand!  I especially like Pride, not my favourite sin admittedly, but definitely the best ring out of the bunch as far as I'm concerned!

Pride comes before a fall!

3 comments:

  1. It could be Kirsy Allsopp in drag!
    But fantastic with a Pam Hogg jumpsuit - like I could afford either!Im channeling my disco diva fantasy here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh! Or Kirsty Allsopp in a Pam Hogg jumpsuit! I know what you mean about the price tho - might have to start doing the lottery! :-)

    ReplyDelete